Summers are here! Time for beach days, barbeque parties in the yard, and fun in the pool! However, this particular season brings along with it the dilemma of having the perfect summer bodies. Do I have it? This is something both men and women worry about. Women, a bit more than men. After all, they want to have the perfect bodies to flaunt their swimsuits and sundresses. Also, women’s bodies go through numerous changes throughout pregnancy and after childbirth too. So, feeling concerned about stubborn fat and cellulite is natural.
Even though we should love ourselves and practice self-love, there is nothing wrong with getting an extra boost in confidence. The recipe for a great summer body involves a healthy lifestyle. Eat well and exercise. But the case with stubborn fat and cellulite is that it does not respond well to exercise or diet. In that case, opting for body contouring methods such as CoolSculpting and Velashape III will bring you a lot closer to achieving your desired summer physique.
CoolSculpting and VelaShape III – Top Trending Body Contouring Methods
These two body contouring methods are different from each other. CoolSculpting freezes and then destroys the fat cells using cold temperatures. On the other hand, Velashape uses intense infrared rays to target the fat present right below the skin surface. These are non-invasive and come with little or no downtime. Learning about both of them can help you achieve more knowledge and get an idea of which body contouring method is suitable for your needs:
Let’s take a detailed look at both of them:
One of the most popular fat freezing techniques, CoolSculpting is a non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that utilizes controlled cooling to get rid of stubborn fat that does not go away even after following a strict diet and exercise. Millions of people have benefitted from this body contouring method. And the numbers seem to increase as more people are getting to know about it.
CoolSculpting is the ideal method to get rid of stubborn fat. It works well on areas such as:
- Bra Fat
- Back Fat
- Banana Roll (Fat Under Buttocks)
- Male Chest
After getting the procedure done, the patient might experience some redness, swelling, and tenderness that subsides eventually.
VelaShape III happens to be a non-invasive method that helps with body contouring and cellulite reduction. In this procedure, bi-polar radio frequency along with infrared light is used to gently provide heat to the fat cells as well as the surrounding tissue that helps in lessening cellulite and the circumference of the treatment area. The recipients of this procedure get firmer and smoother skin. So much so that sometimes they end up dropping an entire dress size.
VelaShape III is great for getting rid of cellulite as well as the tightening and smoothing of the skin. This body contouring method works on:
Since it’s a laser-based treatment, there are no side effects on the body.
Key Differences Between CoolSculpting and Velashape III
Now, let’s observe how these two procedures differ from each other:
- To achieve the best results from CoolSculpting, the candidate should be at or close to their goal weight. Also, they should have good skin elasticity and be willing to get rid of a moderate amount of stubborn fat.
- As for Velashape, the candidates need to be at a healthy weight comparatively but wish to improve the appearance of mild to moderate cellulite.
- Although CoolSculpting helps in reducing unwanted fat that fails to respond to diet or exercise effectively, it is not a weight-loss treatment.
- VelaShape, on the other hand, basically targets and treats cellulite along with a mild reduction in unwanted fat.
- CoolSculpting makes use of targeted cooling technology for freezing fat cells and killing them.
- Velashape merges infrared light, bipolar RF energy, suction, and massage to shrink fat cells and lessen the dimpling that cellulite causes.
- The CoolSculpting method is mostly used on areas beneath the chin, abdomen, arms, back, thighs, hips, back, and love handles.
- VelaShape works best on the abdomen, buttocks, hips, and thighs.
- Usually, CoolSculpting treatments are comfortable but patients can expect to feel some tugging and pulling as the suction device works on the skin surface.
- On the other hand, VelaShape treatment is almost painless and feels similar to a deep tissue massage.
- It is normal to experience some tingling, numbness, and swelling after CoolSculpting, but these are temporary and mild.
- After a Velashape treatment, your skin will feel warm. That’s all about it.
- After freezing fat cells, they get eliminated permanently. This means that you can get permanent results from CoolSculpting with proper diet and exercise.
- Although VelaShape results are not permanent, they can be extended with a healthy lifestyle and touch-up treatments you can get every 3 months.
Is Body Contouring Permanent?
After the fat cells are treated with either CoolSculpting or VelaShape, they get naturally eliminated via the body’s lymphatic system. This procedure occurs gradually in the weeks following the treatment. The results are visible by the 3rd of the 4th week. The recipients can have a slim and contoured body as long as they have a healthy lifestyle. If the weight fluctuates, one can get these body contouring treatments again for a toned and sculpted physique.
Both CoolSculpting and VelaShape III rank among the top body contouring methods to get rid of extra cellulite and fat. The best way to get a toned physique is to get a mix of both treatments. Since these procedures are non-invasive and painless, they are widely popular. Also, they are great for getting a sculpted summer body that is toned and tightened.
Patients should bear in mind that these are not weight-loss treatments. Following a healthy regimen of diet and exercise is crucial to maintain the results. To know which of the methods is most suitable for you, contact us at Aesthetics Clinic today. Our skilled and experienced aestheticians will assess your body areas that have fat and cellulite and create a customized treatment plan for you.